Search Engine Marketing Orlando
Whether web traffic comes from paid inclusions (PPC) or organic search (SEO), successful search engine marketing requires intelligent strategies to gain visibility with the search engines. When you combine the available options for search marketing, you can create a powerful digital marketing tool to implement and manage all of your company's online opportunities, such as:
Search Engine Optimization for Organic ResultsWhether you're designing a new site or already have a website, our SEO consultants will complete a FREE Website Analysis & Review to determine your optimization strategy. Our staff keeps your website up-to-date on the latest search engine optimization techniques, so you don't have worry about SEO myths. Orlando SEO World can explain how you can maintain top organic page rankings for targeted web traffic.
Paid Inclusion into a Search Engine's IndexThe major search engines have differing policies and procedures for paid inclusion. The biggest of the service providers, Google, does not require nor allow websites to pay to be indexed. If you aren't familiar with the rules for search engine marketing, discuss your company's marketing goals with an SEO agency before launching a paid inclusion campaign. In addition, social media sites offer excellent paid marketing opportunities for digital campaigns.
Pay Per Click Ads for Sponsored LinksIf you've used Google search, you should have noticed the Sponsored Links listed at the top or to the right-hand side of the search engine results page. Websites bid against each other to rank for keywords that were used in the Google search query. Each time a site is among the top bidders and clicked on, their pay-per-click account is charged for the listing. Contact our digital marketing department to discuss how to implement these powerful marketing tools.
Today, search engine marketing methods are measurable to an extent that has never been seen. Successful online campaigns result from a disciplined approach that involves testing your ideas, measuring your results, and making tweaks to your campaigns and strategies at peak intervals.
What is SEM?
Although SEM is said to include SEO for organic search, it primarily includes the use of paid inclusions, such as pay per click marketing campaigns or social media marketing campaigns.
What is paid search engine marketing?
Paid search marketing means you advertise within the sponsored listings of a search engine or a social media site by paying a fee each time your ad is clicked (pay-per-click - PPC) or less commonly, when your ad is displayed.
What does Cost Per Impression mean?
Cost per thousand (CPM) is a common marketing term that refers to the rate that you agree to pay per 1,000 views for a specific online advertisement. Although platforms vary, certain programs do not require the user to click on the ad and each appearance of the ad in front of the user is a paid inclusion, or CPI (cost per impression).
How does digital marketing differ?
Digital marketing extends beyond the web to include digital channels that can but do not require the use of the Internet. It includes mobile phone networks, social media marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing and any other media forms.
What's the difference between SEM and SEO strategy?
SEM is a broader term than SEO, and is used to encompass different marketing options available to use a search engine's technology, including paid ads. Search engine optimization uses tactics to make a website's content more visible to the search engines.
Steps for Building Online Marketing Campaigns
It is very important to have an SEO, pay per click advertising, social media and digital marketing strategy at the front end of your Internet campaign. Our online marketing professionals can assist your company in all phases of your digital efforts. Listed below are important steps to consider:
- Analyze the Market - It is important to take a close look at your online market place and to review the PPC strategies that your competitors are employing.
- Create Campaigns for the Right Platforms - Although Google's AdWords is the most used pay per click platform, Bing Ads has their own niche in paid inclusions.
- Target Your PPC Campaign - Pay Per Click advertising allows you to target your online ads for local, regional, state, national or global locations. Be proactive and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Select the Right Keywords - One of the most important aspects of optimizing your website lies in understanding how to select the best keywords as well as how to use matching options.
- Establish a Bidding Strategy - Setting good bids not only helps your PPC campaign succeed, but it is the right way to manage your search marketing budget.
- Write Effective SEM Content - If you produce targeted ad copy, the search results will be more relevant and you better your chances for a conversion.
- Teach Others to Use Reports - Tracking code can provide more information about your website's visitors than you will likely be able to use. When your key players master the art of SEM reporting, you can make intelligent decisions and implement timely corrections to your campaign.
- Optimize Your Digital Efforts - Don't forget that once your company's digital campaigns are up and running there is almost a real time need for on-going management to stay competitive.
If you take time to build quality search engine marketing campaigns, your company can capture a solid share of the web traffic available for your particular list of keywords. Remember, what you take away from your organic and paid advertising depends upon the effort and creativity you put into each step.
- "The Ultimate List of Marketing Statistics for 2018" HubSpot, 2018. https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics